About Highland Business Women
For women in business across the Highlands
Founded in 1995, Highland Business Women is a networking and support organisation for business women throughout the Highlands. We have a varied and vibrant membership, and welcome members from all sectors.
We are affiliated to the Association of Scottish Business Women (ASB) and members can attend affiliate meetings held in other areas of Scotland. Highland Business Women won ASB’s ‘Best Affiliated Group of 2016’! We also work closely with our sister club Moray Business Women. Highland Business Women is managed by a group of Directors, a committee of members who are guided by the organisation’s constitution.
Our events typically take place on the first Wednesday of each month and usually feature a guest speaker, a two-course meal and networking opportunities. Events are attended by members, guests and potential new members. We sometimes hold additional meetings, as well as lunchtime events, when necessity or demand dictates.
Any woman, whether an employee, employer, self-employed, a volunteer, or even a retiree, can join the organisation.
- £50.00 p/a
- £100.00 p/a – companies of 10 employees or less
- £200.00 p/a – companies of 11 employees or more
Benefits of Joining
- Networking opportunities to grow your business and develop your ideas
- A chance to share experiences and knowledge
- We inspire the Highland business community by raising the profile of our members within and beyond our network.